Thinking
Why? I like when thinking takes me to an Ah-Ha moment. I t
releases me from old damaging thoughts and creates a new outlook. We
are bombarded with so many people telling us how we need to act, think
and do. We forget we can think and speak for ourselves. How 'bout it.
You know what you think and feel. If any cannot be good with that--let
them go. There is a reason some people never can go along for the
ride--they can't let go. They need a push. Don't be held back because
it's safe. Move ahead and beyond your comfort level. The times that I
pushed myself were the best times I've had. I pushed myself to write
this blog. I would have never before let anyone else know the feelings I
held in. Now it's like I have lost 50 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment